Thursday, June 26, 2008

I start blogging..

I have stop blogging for 4 years. I also have forget my last blog url. I was too busy doing my electrical and electronic engineering. Then after i finish my degree, i have no intention to find any job that related to my degree. What a waste? I was interest with money, but how i able to find money if i didnt find any job. Almost all my friend have find their job. But me, i still dont have any particular job. What im doing to find money is digging money from this money holy grail (internet). I start blogging again for my forex trading since early of this month. I was teaching people how to trade and how to make money online. I find another thing that have attract my interest by bloggin. Using google adsense to get some income. Since there are many people have go to my blog and they are clicking my adsense, i got some money from it. (cannot tell you the number but it really since google adsense term of service not allow me to show my ctr) . I do my research and found out there are some people out there that really make money from blogging. So i think i want to try it.

My main income come from my forex trading. I have do forex for 2 years now. And i really make money from it ever since i was undergraduate student. I was learning forex by myself. No teacher or guru that teach me. No seminar but i read a lot. But thanks to all my friend where they also learn with me and we are sharing what we have learn. You can go to my forex blog at http://ur-forex.blogspot.com . I test other people system and recommend you which systems is good. You can email me at lumpakis@yahoo.com if you want to ask me anything about forex. For now, i was learning how to do my own indicator using coding.

I love to read and i really read a lot. My parent say that to me too. :-). I'll blog about many thing and i hope it'll give you a lot of information. :-). Anywhere, I have poor english. I didnt use proper grammar in my blog but i was working on it. :-). I'll update my blog time to time so be sure to check it time to time.

Peace, James Lee

No comments: