Wednesday, July 9, 2008

1k visitors challenge

I just lunch my personal challenge to challenge myself to have 1k hits on my blog. There three way how I advertise my blog. First is social link group website such as friendster, yuwie, frendzone, myspace and facebook. This is very good free advertising method but this method take some this where you need to build friends' network.

Second, is you make an exchange traffic with other blogger or website, the are many exchange traffic website such as payperpost, linkrefferal, grow-url etc. You also can ask other blogger to put ur url inside their blog as well. This is one of powerfull method that i still work on it now. But in this case, i enjoy using grow-url since it give very simple job to do. Where i just claims free credit from them to advertise my blog to another blog.

Or you can do surf engine optimisation (SEO) method to increase your traffic. This is the best section to make you traffic blast off. So I have learn on SEO to get my traffic.

No comments: